- Alexander7 on IVF Failure and Immune Response
- Alexander7 on IVF & Egg Donor Baby Guarantee Programs
- Alexander7 on New IVF Service: Trophectoderm Biopsy to Evaluate All 24 Chromosomes is Coming to Washington Fertility Center
- Alexander7 on Oral Health and Infertility: A link?
- Alexander7 on Washington Fertility Center: The Birth of our Blog
Category Archives: Artificial Insemination
by Dr. Susan Daniel Although some semen may enter the uterus after intercourse, large amounts can cause painful uterine contractions. To avoid inducing contractions, sperm are separated from the liquid portion of the semen before they are used for intrauterine … Continue reading