- Alexander7 on IVF Failure and Immune Response
- Alexander7 on IVF & Egg Donor Baby Guarantee Programs
- Alexander7 on New IVF Service: Trophectoderm Biopsy to Evaluate All 24 Chromosomes is Coming to Washington Fertility Center
- Alexander7 on Oral Health and Infertility: A link?
- Alexander7 on Washington Fertility Center: The Birth of our Blog
Tag Archives: Egg Donation
by Dr. Susan Daniel Currently there are two methods that can be used to determine whether or not an egg contains the correct number of chromosomes. A small part of the egg called the polar body can be removed and … Continue reading
At Washington Fertility Center we are pleased to announce the return of our IVF and Egg Donor Baby Guarantee Programs with updated pricing. The Baby Guarantee Program was designed to make costly fertility treatments more accessible with clear and affordable … Continue reading