- Alexander7 on IVF Failure and Immune Response
- Alexander7 on IVF & Egg Donor Baby Guarantee Programs
- Alexander7 on New IVF Service: Trophectoderm Biopsy to Evaluate All 24 Chromosomes is Coming to Washington Fertility Center
- Alexander7 on Oral Health and Infertility: A link?
- Alexander7 on Washington Fertility Center: The Birth of our Blog
Tag Archives: IVF Laboratory
by Dr. Susan Daniel In the IVF laboratory, embryos are grown in culture medium in plastic dishes. The embryos are moved to fresh medium or to different types media from time-to-time, but the system is static. It is a quite … Continue reading
Vitrification There are two methods that can be used to freeze embryos. The first, and most common method is known as slow freezing. Recently, however, the use of vitrification (from vitrum, the Latin word for glass) has been on the … Continue reading