- Alexander7 on IVF Failure and Immune Response
- Alexander7 on IVF & Egg Donor Baby Guarantee Programs
- Alexander7 on New IVF Service: Trophectoderm Biopsy to Evaluate All 24 Chromosomes is Coming to Washington Fertility Center
- Alexander7 on Oral Health and Infertility: A link?
- Alexander7 on Washington Fertility Center: The Birth of our Blog
Tag Archives: IVF Success Rates
New IVF Service: Trophectoderm Biopsy to Evaluate All 24 Chromosomes is Coming to Washington Fertility Center
by Dr. Susan Sarajari Embryo implantation in the uterus is a complex process and one of the important factors that play a role in embryo implantation is embryo quality. Current genetic screening techniques using fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) can … Continue reading