Affordable Egg Donor Cycle: $14,900
Washington Fertility Center is committed to providing clear & affordable pricing.
If you have any questions about what is included in your fertility treatment program or any other general questions please contact our knowledgeable staff.
Affordable Egg Donor Cycle - $14,900
All-Inclusive Fees and Lower Costs
This plan offers an egg donation cycle at a reduced cost by using a shared donor*. You will select an egg donor and undergo cycle synchronization between the egg donor and recipient mother, as in any other egg donor program.
*Note that donor eggs are shared with our donor egg bank. Once the eggs have been retrieved, a maximum of 6 mature eggs will be reserved for your cycle. The rest will be placed into our egg donor bank, entitled "Donor Egg Bank America".
Significant Savings Available
The savings in this plan are significant because it includes clinical services, laboratory services AND covers all related egg donor costs (such as donor compensation, medications, health insurance, etc). These egg donor costs are NOT included in any of the other donor programs at WFC and can cost as much as $8,000-$15,000.
The All-Inclusive, Low Cost, Affordable Egg Donor Cycle Program Includes:
- A maximum of 6 mature eggs are guaranteed.
- Any remaining eggs are held by our "Donor Egg Bank America" and may be purchased by other couples.
- Egg Donor Compensation
- Egg Donor Costs (Medications, Genetic and Psychological Screening, Health Insurance, Monitoring, Egg Retrieval, etc)
- Culture of Oocytes
- Embryo Transfer
- Embryo Freezing and Storage
- Embryo Biopsy or Genetic Testing
- Recipient Testing and Medications
- Prenatal Visits
- Obstetrical Care
- Psychological Counseling for Intended Parents
No fine print:
- The $14,900 fee is applied if the egg donor lives within 50 miles of Washington Fertility Center's Annandale location and if she agrees to a $5,000 compensation. If the egg donor requests a higher compensation or does not live within 50 miles of our Annandale location, the intended parents will be responsible for any additional compensation or travel expenses.
- The following are not included in the fee above. When comparing WFC with other programs, please be sure to consider all fees involved.
- For out of town and international patients, our fees do not include outside services such as monitoring, sonograms, blood work, diagnostic testing and surgery.
|Additional Laboratory Services, if required:|
|Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)||$1,990|
|Annual Storage Fee of Cryopreserved
Embryos, Sperm and Oocytes
All fees are subject to change without prior notice.
All fees must be paid prior to treatment or the cycle will be cancelled.