Egg Donation for Two: $19,800
Washington Fertility Center is committed to providing clear & affordable pricing.
If you have any questions about what is included in your fertility treatment program or any other general questions please contact our knowledgeable staff.
The $19,800 for Two Egg Donation Program Includes:
- Synchronization and monitoring of your egg donor's cycle and yours
- Donor Egg Retrieval and Fertilization by your partner's sperm
- Donor Anesthesia
- Embryo Culture
- Embryo Transfer
No fine print:
- No refunds are given with Two Cycle Programs.
- Certain criteria must be met in order to qualify for this program.
- The following are not included in the fee above. When comparing WFC with other programs, please be sure to consider all fees involved.
|Donor Fixed Cost Per Cycle:||$14,900|
|Diagnostic Testing (approx.)||$2,990|
|Fund Management Account||$375|
|Additional Fees, if required:|
|Embryo freezing of excess viable blastocyst||$1,990|
|Annual Embryo Storage||$600|
|Intra Cytoplasmic Injection (ICSI) if abnormal sperm quality||$1,990|
|Intended parent's diagnostic, testing if not covered by insurance plan||approx. $2,000|
All fees are subject to change without prior notice.
All fees must be paid prior to treatment or the cycle will be cancelled.
For our out of town and international patients, the above fees do not include any monitoring such as blood hormone, ultrasound testing, performed in any medical facility other than ours.