Egg Warming Cycle Global Fee: $5,900
Washington Fertility Center is committed to providing clear & affordable pricing.
If you have any questions about what is included in your fertility treatment program or any other general questions please contact our knowledgeable staff.
The $5,900 Egg Warming Cycle Program Includes:
- Egg Warming
- ICSI for insemination
- Embryo culture to Blastocyst stage on day 5-7
- Embryo Transfer
No fine print:
- The following are not included in the fee above. When comparing WFC with other programs, please be sure to consider all fees involved.
- For out of town and international patients, our fees do not include outside services such as monitoring, sonograms, blood work, diagnostic testing and surgery.
The following services and fees are not included:
- Embryo Freezing: $1,990
- Frozen Embryos Storage Annual Fee: $600
- Embryo(s) Biopsy for Preimplantation Genetic Testing: $1,990
- Pre Treatment Testing (if required): $2,990
- All fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- All fees must be paid prior to treatment or the cycle will be cancelled.