Egg Freezing Fees and Costs
Egg Freezing packages are available at $5,900 for a limited time - a savings of $4,000! Schedule a free consultation today to take advantage of this offer.
Egg Freezing Cost(s)
- Initial Consultation: Free
- Preliminary Testing: $900. May be reimbursed by some health plans. Includes: vaginal sonogram for ovarian follicles count, blood hormones, infectious diseases screen, genetic mutations tests.
- Egg Freezing Cycle: includes Ovarian Stimulation, Monitoring, Egg Retrieval and Egg Freezing: $5,900 - For a limited time only.
- Subsequent Additional Egg Freezing Cycles: $8,900 each ($1,000 discount).
Additional Third Party Fees
- Pharmacy prescriptions: approximately between $4,500 and $6,000
- Anesthesiologist fee: app. $750
- Annual Storage Fee: $600.
First Year: Free
(When You're Ready)
- Frozen Egg Warming fee: $5,900. It includes Endometrial Preparation, Monitoring, Eggs thawing, insemination by ICSI, embryos culture and transfer.
Additional 3rd party Fees:
- Pharmacy prescriptions: app. $900
- Embryos Biopsy and Chromosomes Testing: $2,900
- Excess Viable Embryos Freezing: $1,900
- Frozen Embryos Annual Storage Fee: $600
- Payment is due on the day medications prescriptions are sent to pharmacy.
- All fees are subject to change without prior to notice.
- Washington Reproductive Laboratories (WRL) do not participate with any health insurance plans.