Become an Egg Donor
Washington Fertility Center has partnered with Egg Donor America to handle all new egg donor applications. Together with Egg Donor America, we are dedicated to fulfilling dreams around the world by bringing together prospective parents and egg donors. We are looking for dedicated, responsible women to take part in this incredible process. Our staff of caring, experienced professionals will guide you every step of the way.
Founded by our own Dr. Pierre Asmar, Egg Donor America is dedicated to fulfilling dreams around the world by bringing together prospective parents and egg donors.
Washington Fertility Center is a leader in egg donation both nationally and for local residents of the Washington D.C., Baltimore and Rockville, MD and Northern Virginia. International egg donation services are also provided.
Egg Donor Program Highlights
- Take part in the miracle of life and help fulfill a family’s dreams
- All egg donors are paid for their efforts: Egg donor compensation is typically $5,000-$10,000
- All expenses are paid, including insurance, medical and legal fees
- All travel expenses are paid including airfare and hotels (if necessary)
Egg Donor Requirements
- Between the ages of 21 and 31
- Physically healthy
- Have a BMI 19-29 (BMI Calculator)
- Have regular, monthly menstrual periods
- Not using contraceptive implants or Depo-Provera injections as a form of birth control
- Have both ovaries
- Psychologically healthy
- No current use of psychoactive drugs
- No history of substance abuse
- No family history of inheritable genetic disorders
- Willing to take injections
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments