Frozen Embryo Transfer: $6,900
Embryo Transfer Costs
- Cycle Coordination
- Monitoring and Teaching
- Embryo Thawing
- Embryo Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Transfer
Additional Third-Party Fees
- Diagnostic Testing (approx.): $3,495
- Medications (approx.): $600 - $1,000
Additional Laboratory Services,
- Annual Storage Fee of Cryopreserved Embryos: $600
(Embryos, Sperm and Oocytes)
- Frozen Embryo Thawing & Transfer with Embryo Assisted Hatching: $6,900 (additional FET's)
- No portion of a completed cycle will be refunded.
- An incomplete cycle will become fee-for-service.
- All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Payment is due in FULL prior to the start of monitoring.
- Outside Monitoring NOT included.
- Washington Reproductive Laboratories is Out of Network with all insurance companies.