We’re Back! Move Your Fertility Journey Forward with Washington Fertility Center.
To Our Current and Future Washington Fertility Patients,
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we remain dedicated to providing our patients with the essential fertility care that they need. As such, we are pleased to announce that we are currently open and are seeing patients face-to-face.
Please be aware that, in order to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19, we have established a set of safety protocols. Patients are required to adhere to these guidelines when visiting our office.
Prior to entering our office, you must follow the following instructions:
- Park your car in our parking lot.
- Call our office at 703-658-3100 to make our staff aware that you are here. Wait for further instructions.
- As soon as a member of our staff calls you back, put on a mask and enter the office.
Once you have entered the office, please observe the following social-distancing guidelines:
- Upon entering, apply hand sanitizer to your bare or gloved hands.
- Our medical assistant will escort you directly to your exam room.
- Avoid congregating in the lobby.
- Once you have arrived at your exam room, apply hand sanitizer to your bare or gloved hands again.
- Try to maintain a distance of 6-feet from our staff.
When your appointment is complete, please continue to maintain a distance of 6-feet from others, avoid congregating in crowds in the lobby or parking lot, and apply hand sanitizer again as you leave.
Thank you for your compliance. Together, we will get through this. As always, we are committed to providing our patients with the best quality care possible.
Washington Fertility Center offers a comprehensive suite of male and female infertility treatments to patients in and around the Washington DC, Virginia, and Maryland areas, including in vitro fertilization (IVF), fertility preservation. To view a full list of our services, please click here.
To learn more about our fertility care services,incentive programs, financing options, and COVID-19 precautions, or to make an appointment with us, please call us at 703-658-3100 or fill out a contact form.